I have always been one to look for a reason to celebrate. Why waste a perfectly good weekend sitting around being bored when you could be throwing a party, or at the very least treating yourself to a fun new cocktail? If you are coming up blank, let me give you 5 reasons to get your celebration on this weekend:
- Today is National Pistachio day and if you don’t celebrate that you’re nuts (sorry, not sorry)! You should pour yourself a glass of wine and make this French baked brie with walnuts, figs and pistachios.
- Tomorrow, February 27, is Polar Bear Day. I don’t know about you, but when I think of polar bears I think of Klondike Bars. How about a boozy Klondike Bar milkshake to toast our furry, cuddly friend from the north? Yes please!
- Sunday, February 28, it’s all about the Oscars! Stop whatever you are doing right now and check out this DIY Oscar statue! It’s a naked Ken doll spray painted gold…genius!!! Also, here is a list of fun ideas for throwing an Oscar viewing party.
- Sunday also happens to be Floral Design Day. Well, isn’t that convenient! You can make this DIY gold vase and fill it with flowers for your Oscar party. Boom!
- And last, but certainly not least, we have to celebrate the fact that we have one whole extra day this year! Leap Day only happens once every four years so this must be celebrated! Why not take that extra day to do something you have never done before. Need some ideas? Here’s a list for you.
I hope I have inspired you to try something new this weekend. Because every life is a life worth styling AND a life worth celebrating! Enjoy!!