I just wanted to give a quick thanks to those who made it to my decorating workshop on Sunday. I realize it was scheduled right smack dab in the middle of the 49er game so many of you that wanted to come were previously engaged. Being a 49er fan myself, I can assure you the date was selected well in advance of the playoff schedule. Be that as it may, we had a great time and I look forward to the next one, which I am pleased to announce has been scheduled for Sunday, March 16. We will be meeting at Blue Line Arts in Roseville from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Again, we will be covering the following topics:
- Fine tune your personal style so you can shop with confidence.
- Create a functional floor plan based on how the room will be used, utilizing your measurements and templates provided by me.
- Create a color scheme that you will be able to carry with you when you shop.
- Learn how to avoid my list of top 10 decorating mistakes.
- Create a vision board that you will be able to take home with you to provide inspiration as you complete your space.
The cost of the workshop is $45, which includes floor plan templates, color tools, my list of Top 10 Decorating Mistakes and materials to create your own vision board. I ask that you bring pictures of your room, as well as complete measurements. If you have already started clipping or pinning inspirational photos for your room, feel free to bring those too. You will receive a $45 gift certificate upon completion of the workshop which may be used towards an in-home consultation with me.
The class size is limited so reservations are required. To make a reservation or to receive more information on the workshop, submit an email to email@example.com with your name and phone number.
I hope to see you there!