I am so excited to announce my decorating workshop, Where Do I Begin, has been scheduled for Sunday January 19, 2014. It will be hosted by Blue Line Arts, which is located at 405 Vernon Street, Roseville CA, and is scheduled from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Do you have a room in your house that you have been wanting to makeover but you just don’t know where to begin? Or maybe you just moved into a new house and you are needing a nudge to get you started in the right direction. Whatever decorating project you have been putting off, this is the workshop for you. I will take you through the steps to create a master plan to help you design the room of your dreams. By using the same process I use with my own clients, I will show you how to:
1. Fine tune your personal style so you can shop with confidence.
2. Create a functional floor plan based on how the room will be used, utilizing your measurements and templates I will provide.
3. Create a color scheme that you will be able to carry with you when you shop.
4. Avoid my list of top 10 decorating mistakes.
5. Create a mood board that you will be able to take home with you to provide inspiration as you complete your space.
The cost of the workshop is $45, which includes floor plan templates, color tools, my list of Top 10 Decorating Mistakes and materials to create your own mood board. I ask that you bring pictures of your room, as well as complete measurements. If you have already started clipping or pinning inspirational photos for your room, feel free to bring those too. You will receive a $45 gift certificate upon completion of the workshop which may be used towards an in-home consultation with me.
The class size is limited so reservations are required. To make a reservation or to receive more information on the workshop, submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you there!